Small Bites Chicken Barley and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- This dry food is formulated for specific aging needs of your toy or small breed dog
- Easy to digest ingredients help support energy levels, and keep a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Small kibble with high quality protein for lean muscle
- Made with natural ingredients.Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust.No.1 Veterinarian Recommended
As little or toy breed dogs get older, their nutrition needs change. Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ small Bites Dry Dog food is formulated for specific aging needs of small dogs age 7 and older. The delicious chicken flavor is packed into a tiny kibble for those little dogs that prefer variety, and the easily digestible ingredients help support the energy levels of mature dogs. This dog food made with natural ingredients contains a balanced set of minerals for immune system support as well as heart and kidney health. To help your dog keep healthy skin and a shiny coat, This premium dog Food provides Omega 6 fatty acids & Vitamin E. There’s more to love with the new look of science Diet. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas. Not recommended for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
- What is science-led nutrition?
Nutrition inspired by science — not trends — creates differences you can see, feel and trust. Our food scientists understand the combinations of nutrients and ingredients to help support lifelong health.
- How much should I feed my pet?
Most Science Diet foods have a feeding guide on the package to help you determine the proper amount for your pet. It’s critical to your pet’s health that his or her physical condition be monitored regularly and the feeding amount adjusted as needed.
- How can I tell if an unopened can or bag of cat or dog food is still good?
The datecode on our plastic bags is located on the left gusset, near the 4 or 5-digit SKU number, toward the bottom of the bag. The datecode on our medium and large bags will be located on the top of the bag, generally the front flap.
- How should I store my cat or dog’s dry food?
Bags of dry Science Diet, Healthy Advantage and Prescription Diet cat or dog food should be stored in a cool, dry environment under 100°F (38°C).