Nutritionally complete homemade dog food | Best homemade food for dogs

Nutritionally complete homemade dog food | Best homemade food for dogs

If you have decided to prepare raw dog food, you may be wondering what items you should be using in your raw dog feeding recipes. A raw diet is biologically better and nutritionally superior to modern dry foods but depends highly on the types of food you include in your recipes.

 

One way to ensure your canine is getting the appropriate diet is to visit and try thehealthypet.shop’s dog food section., where you will find best nutritional meals for you based on scientific evidence, and then deliver it to your door.

 

If you decide to go the natural route yourself, it will take time and preparation to successfully formulate a diet yourself. However, it is well worth it and today you can get started by looking at these key items to include in your raw dog feeding recipes.

 

Pure Lean Protein:

 

The main ingredient in all your canine’s meals should be pure, lean protein. Using a diversity is a promising idea for two reasons. First, it keeps the meals exciting so your dog does not get bored. Second, it ensures that a variety of nutritional qualities are being used.

 

You can include lean beef, chicken, and fish for it. You can make use of that meats by yourself, may not traditionally eat like rabbit, wallaby, alpaca, and horse. Your dog will also enjoy the organ meats of all above animals and can also have eggs as part of their protein needs. These items should be 80% of your raw feeding for dogs.

 

Natural Oils:

 

Natural oils are very important and have two main uses in dog food. It both adds small amounts of necessary nutrients (like healthy fats and some vitamins), while also blending the flavours together for a more full-bodied effect. You can use these oils from your home also if you are using for yourself. There are many companies who are offering a range of oils for dogs.

 

Natural oils to utilise include:

 

* Coconut oil

* Hempseed oil

* Cod liver oil

 

Vegetables/Fruits:

 

          

As we discussed earlier that 80% of the meal for dog should be Pure Lean Protein and the other 20% of your dog’s meals should consist of combining vegetables and fruits that will fulfil the total nutritional needs of your dog. Do not rely too heavily on fruits, although in small quantities these can be beneficial. Vegetables are more preferable. Also remember to constantly switch up the fruits and/or vegetables you use, as some in copious quantities may cause gas in your pet. Also remember that this should be only 20% of each meal, with lean protein being 80%; this ratio is very much important to maintain.

 

A few things you can choose to include:

 

Fruits: Pumpkin, Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Raspberries, Strawberries, Pears, Cantaloupe, Cranberries, Mango, Oranges.

 

Vegetables: Broccoli, Kelp, Carrots, Spinach, Cucumber, Zucchini, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Garden Peas

 

Food items that you should not include:

 

It is important to know what you should be including in your raw food recipes, but it is even more important to know for you while preparing food for your dog.

 

The following food items eaten by humans are poisonous to dogs, and could result in death:

 

* Alcohol, Coffee, Tea

* Pits from peaches, apricots, and cherries

* Seeds from apples, mustard plant

* Candy, gum

* Garlic, mushrooms, onions

* Leaves and stems from tomatoes, rhubarb, potatoes

* Walnuts, macadamia nuts

* Grapes, Raisins

* Hops

* Yeast

* Avocado

If you want to know something particular or you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask us in comment section. If anyone want to purchase best stuff for your pet then there are plenty of online stores like thehealthypet.shopare there, where you will find Pet Food, CBD Products, Pet Training Programmes, Pet Healthcare Products etc.

Leave a Reply